Monday, November 19, 2007

Guarding the Mausoleum

Spent Sunday morning wandering through Graceland Cemetery in Chicago, where many of the wealthiest and famous families are buried. It was quite beautiful, although I made a rookie photographer mistake and had my camera on the wrong setting for the entire shoot. Most of the photos didn't come out at all, but I managed to salvage a few. Lesson learned!

These were three imposing figures that guarded a large pyramid-style mausoleum. The face they used as the model on the last one is especially creepy to me.

Sad Woman, more depressing than imposing

Guarding the Mausoleum, Sad Woman version

Snake Handle, which is the kind of thing which gives me the heebie-jeebies

Guarding the Mausoleum, Snake Handle version

Man/Dog. Yikes!

Guarding the Mausoleum, Man/Dog version

No comments:

Post a Comment