Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chicago Air & Water Show

I know, it's been a while since I posted. I've been in a slump; everything I've shot has either been overexposed, blurry, or just boring. But I think today's trip to the Chicago Air & Water Show had gotten me out of the slump.

Air & Water Show 1

Air & Water Show 3

Then we had the brilliant idea to go to the top of the John Hancock building to watch more. The views were stunning.

Air & Water Show 8

Air & Water Show 9

I heart Chicago, too.

I Heart Chicago

The rest are at this set at Flickr. They're all worth viewing in large.

5 comments:

  1. One word: AWESOME!!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one will appear on the Chicagoist??? Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Chicago Public Radio made their choice!

    The same shot made it onto Flickr's "Interestingness" page, so now I'm getting hits from all over Flickr. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say it will be #3! I haven't looked a the Chicago PR site yet, however, there is something so cool about this shot.....Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were correct; it was #3 that made the rounds.

    ReplyDelete