Saturday, February 28, 2009

Much less of me to see these days

Sorry for the long gap between posts! I am still here, and still taking photos, but the subject is pretty boring: me. I've been on a big weight-loss effort since January 1st, and it's coming along great! 28 pounds so far. As part of it, I have been taking photos of myself to mark the changes, which has been both an eye-opener and great motivation to continue. But it's not the most exciting blog subject, so I haven't been posting them here.

That said, here's a good visual of the changes. Same outfit (the top, at least), four months apart.

October 2008
DSC00901

February 2009
IMG_0144

Yay!

4 comments:

  1. So amazing. You look great, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - fantastic weight loss - you're looking great.

    Thanks for coming by my blog - I'm glad the blow dry technique is working well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what an achievement. You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete