Monday, July 27, 2009

Chicago by Segway

We rented Segways this weekend and explored Millenium Park and Museum Campus. It was great fun, and I highly recommend it for anyone visiting the city who wants to see the lakefront without walking it. Here are some of the highlights:

Group Yoga at the Pavilion
Group yoga at Millenium Park

Monroe Harbor
DSC02526

Skyline with the newly renamed "Willis Tower"
DSC02530

In front of Buckingham Fountain
DSC02521

Riding up to Soldier Field
Ramp up to Soldier Field

South Loop condos
My Pretty City

Field Museum
Field Museum

Dinosaur enjoying the sunny day
Dinosaur overlooking Chicago

Self-Portrait of me and my Hubby
DSC02527

I even have more to post tomorrow. *gasp*

2 comments:

  1. I've been tempted to do this, but always wondered if it were worth the price. Looks like you had a blast! Was it difficult for you to stop and snap photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tour includes time for photos, but really, all you need to do is slow down your Segway so it's idle and snap away. I was in motion for all of these but you can't tell. And I wasn't even using my good camera, just my point-and-shoot.

    It was totally worth the price. Can't wait to go again next year with my nephew!

    ReplyDelete