Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day AND Happy Anniversary! x Two!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Here's my Dad on a trip to the Botanic Garden (of course!). Hunh, in looking for some good shots to post today, I realized I haven't taken a lot of either of my parents when we're together. Now that I've had all this practice doing portraits lately, I'll have to rectify that the next time I see them.

But in the meantime, here's one of me and my Dad (and my Mom and my husband, heheheh); we flew in last year to surprise Dad on his 60th birthday. I'm the one clinging to him like a limpet. He's the one multi-tasking. :)


My Dad, multi-tasking

Oh! And it's my parent's 40th anniversary today, too! Wow, I really wish I had some good photos of them to post. We have all these wonderful ones on film of the two of them, and in every single one of them, my Dad is looking at my Mom with this amazed smile on his face, like he can't believe he got so lucky to marry this woman. Every single shot, for years and years and years. No wonder they're celebrating their 40th! Congrats and I love you both.

Lest I also forget the other side of my family: Happy Father's Day and another very Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. P! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment