Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gospel Girls

Gospel Girls, on the steps of the Aon building

I don't think I accurately captured the joy and vivacity that emanated from their impromptu performance -- enacted on the steps of the stern Aon building on a bright St. Patrick's Day morning -- which is a shame because it was wonderful to watch. Oh, and they had lovely voices, too.

Gospel Girls, on the steps of the Aon building

How cool -- the top picture was selected as the Rearview photo of the day at Gaper's Block. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your diversified photos of Chicago & makes me wish I could visit more often including St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the photos; I'm having a great time showing off my city!

    I'd love to have you visit more -- especially if I knew who you were! ;-D

    ReplyDelete